Intel Base Unit
iBUILD Intel i3 i5 i7 Gaming Custom PC
from £399.95 inc VAT
Welcome to our iBUILD™ range of computers for Gaming. The product shown here is our value gaming computer, based around the New Intel™ i3 Haswell CPU. This system can be upgraded to the New i5 or i7 Haswell CPU
Use the 'Choose' options below to configure this system to your exact needs, then click BUY when you're satisfied with your choices. Alternatively, you can PRINT or EMAIL yourself a quote for this system.
If you would like us to build you a super-quiet PC please choose the case and fan options that include 'QUIET PC'.
Choose from the following options to configure this system to your exact requirements. The total price of the package will usually update automatically and be shown at the top right of the page – if this does not happen, press the RECALC button to update the page. Click the DETAILS tab above to view more information on your current selections and to PRINT a detailed quote.
CoolerMaster K350 Case 1x Front USB 3.0 1x Front USB 2.0 & Front Audio
- Interior black coating makes stylish inside looks
- Front 120mm fan provides the best airflow to HDDs.
- Rear 120mm fan
- Tool-Free mechanical design for quick assembly and maintenance.
- Side ventilation holes for better cooling performance.
- Large transparent side window included.
- Material Steel Body ; ABS Plastic
- Dimension (W / H / D) 200 x 424.6 x 479.5 mm / 7.8 x 16.7 x 18.8 inch
- Weight Net Weight: 4.7 kg / 10.3 lbs
- Gross weight:5.8 kg / 12.78 lbs
- M/B Type ATX/Micro-ATX
- 5.25" Drive Bay 3 Exposed
- 3.5" Drive Bay 2 Exposed
- 5 Hidden
- I/O Panel USB 3.0 x1 USB 2.0 x1, Mic x1, Audio x1
- Expansion Slots 7
- Cooling System
- Front: 120 mm
- Rear: 120mm fan included
- Side: 120 mm fan x 1(optional)
- Bottom:120 mm fan x1(optional)
Corsair 500Watt PSU
ASUS H81M-E Motherboard 2x Rear USB3.0: 4x Rear USB2.0: 2x Front USB2.0
Platform Socket: Intel 1150 - i7/i5/i3 Chipset: Intel H81 1 PCI Express gen2 x16 slot 2 PCI Express gen2 x1 slots CPU Intel® i3 / i5 / i7 based processors in LGA1150 package. Memory Memory slots: 2 x dual-channel DDR3 1066/1333/1600MHz, 16GB Maximum Storage 2 x 6Gb/s 2 x 3Gb/s Video Supports on-CPU Intel Graphics Technology with integrated DVI and VGA display ports Audio Realtek chipset Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing Rear Panel 1 x PS/2 keyboard 1 x PS/2 mouse 3 x Audio jacks 4 x USB 2.0 ports 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports 1 x RJ45 LAN jack, supports 10/100/1000Mbps 1 x VGA port 1 x DVI port Onboard Ports 1 x ATX 24-pin power connector 1 x ATX 8-pin 12V CPU power connector 1 x CPU Fan connectors 1 x Chassis Fan connectors 1 x S/PDIF out header 1 x Front panel HD audio connector 1 x Front panel connector 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports 2 x Serial ATA III connectors 2 x Serial ATA II connectors 1 x Clear CMOS jumper General Micro-ATX Form Factor 6 Mounting Holes 22.6cm (L) x 17.5cm (W) M-ATX
Intel® Core i3 4130 Dual Core 2x 3.4Ghz 3MB Cache (4 Threads)
- Desktop Processor Type
- Core i3 Series
- Socket Type: LGA1150
- Dual-Core (4 threads)
- Operating Frequency: 3.4GHz
- 3MB Intel Smart Cache
- Memory Type & Speed: DDR3 1333/1600MHz
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel Virtualization Technology
- Manufacturing Tech 22 nm
- Instruction Set 64-bit
Standard CPU Cooling Fan
Samsung 4GB (1x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz
500GB 7200RPM SATA 3 Hard Drive
24x DVD RW Black SATA
- Data Transfer Rate Write Double Layer: DVD+R 16x, DVD-R 22x
- Data Transfer Rate Read CD: up to 48x; DVD: up to 16x
- Data Transfer Rate Write on DVD-R: up to 24x; DVD+R: up to 22x; DVD-RW: up to 6x; DVD+RW: up to 8x; CD-R up to 48x
- Includes Nero Express 9 special edition
nVidia GeForce GT 630 2GB
GPU Engine Specs
• Processor Cores: 96
• Graphics Clock (MHz): 780
• Processor Clock (MHz): 1400
• Shader Clock (MHz) 1560
• Texture Fill Rate (billion/sec): 37.8
• Memory Clock (MHz): 1600
• Standard Memory Config: 2 GB
• Memory Interface Width: 256-bit
• Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec): 25.6
• NVIDIA SLI®-ready: 2-way
• NVIDIA PureVideo® Technology: PVHD
• NVIDIA PhysX™-ready: Yes
• NVIDIA CUDA™ Technology: Yes
• Microsoft DirectX: Compute
• OpenGL: Yes
• Bus Support: PCI-E 2.0 x16
• Certified for Windows 7: Yes
• Maximum Digital Resolution: 2560x1600
• Maximum VGA Resolution: 2048x1536
• 1x DVI 1x VGA 1x HDMI
Standard Graphics Card Dimensions
• Height: 4.376 inches
• Length: 9 inches
• Width: Single-Slot
Thermal and Power Specs
• Maximum Graphics Card Power (W): 120
• Minimum System Power Requirement (W): 300
2 Year Parts & Labour Return to Base Warranty Includes 2 Year Free Collect & Return (Fully Assembled & Tested)
A monitor and a floppy drive are not included as standard but you can add them on the CONFIGURE page.
Average Rating: not yet rated (no reviews)
No reviews have been submitted for this product. Be the first.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do your pre-built systems come with the additional items with the boxed products? E.g. will the graphics card come with the normally included DVI-VGA converter?
Yes, if there are 2x DVI ports at the back of the PC a 1x DVI converter will be supplied.
Will this be able to play Spore and if not what would have to be added to make it do so?
Yes, this system is capable of running Spore. The better the graphics card you select the better the settings you can use at comfortable frame-rates.
how many usb ports are there on the standard version of this pc, and how easy is it to add more?
On any of our machines if you hold the cursor over the blue "i" symbol to the left of the motherboard name it will display how many ports it has.
how easy is it to buy another graphics card and dual link it to the one on the pc?
The motherboard supplied in the Gaming Entry PC does not support SLI (dual graphics cards).
Does the processor affect the gaming?
Yes, A faster processor will increase the perfromance in games, but not as much as a faster graphics card will at higher resolutions.
does it have a hdmi slot
Yes it does have an HDMi slot
does it support windows 7 upgrade
Yes it does support Windows 7
Are you add to add extra components to it in the future or is it not possible
Yes it is possible to add extra components in the future
Ask our staff a question about this product:
Except where stated, all prices include20% UK sales tax (VAT). If you are ordering from outside the European Union, you will not be charged VAT.